Our 4th anniversary

10:21 AM



It has been 4years for us..Alhamdulillah.. It was around 12 midnight last night, while i was busy fighting to put imran and wardina to sleep, suddenly papa and wardina came into the room with a cake and flowers. Papa dah siap well-dressed! I pulak dengan baju tido nye..stokin nye..ubat jerawat nye...huhu..(sebab tu muke I xmasuk dalam gamba).

I was totally blur..i kept on asking myself, "Siapa punya birthday malam-malam buta ni?"
Until he wished happy anniversary ,then i realized that i almost forgot the day! I really need to eat kismis minda plus habbatusauda macam ni. Haha..



Look who was the happiest girl last night?
wardina and her flowers!

Alhamdulillah, we were given a chance to celebrate it together this year. We used to celebrate it in a long distance, and believe me it was no fun at all. Imran and wardina also cherished the moment last night..ketawa terjerit-jerit dua beradik tu. Wardina and her flowers memang tak boleh dipisahkan..sampai die nak peluk bunga time tidur. She even brought the flowers this morning to her nanny house..


So, we had a small party last night..He told me all his plans...nak bawak tengok lights dekat atas bukit tinggi la..nak itu..nak ini..tapi nasib tak jadi bawak sebab hujan lebat semalam. Kalau naik jugak, confirm tak boleh turun..Kelakar pun ade.. 

He kept the flowers in our room at 2nd floor and cake pulak letak dalam fridge..tp luckily i didn't open the fridge..mana tak nya, baru je pergi dapur..dah kene panggil..baru je pergi,dia panggil lagi. Lucky him, that i already organized barang-barang dalam fridge in the morning. 

He went that evening to get the flowers, i was sleeping initially tapi terbangun sebab dengar bunyi pintu grill kene kunci. I was talking to myself, "Manala papa nak pergi..tak getau pun..maybe pergi masjid kot..tapi gi masjid kul 6 petang..hurm..pelik..pelik..". After 15minutes like that he came back and he said, someone called him to move his car..sebab kereta dia blocked kereta orang.. Oh, okay. memang depan rumah ni sesak sikit dengan kereta jiran-jiran, tapi  tak pernah plak dia double park (he is known with his driving skills kan..kalau i ni yerla sokmo parking xlepas). Funny though.

Apepun, thanks dear hubs, for all the surprises..it is more than enough. Thanks for being with me susah dan senang.. support my career during ups and down especially during my housemanship..during my depressed period.. helping me while i was sick and helpless. Support  my breastfeeding journey and bertahan with all my nagging. (I am the mak nenek type. I know.).Thanks for helping me in doing house chores and taking care our children.. eventhough ade mengelat main game..xpe..dimaafkan..hehe.. I love u no matter what..tsunami ke..el nino ke..i love u okies! Happy 4th anniversary. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I read:

Makeup geek