Sephora Haul: Guerlain Winter Fairy Tale Holiday Collection 2015

5:25 PM

Assalammualaikum..

\

This is a quick update for my sephora haul last week! My initial plan was actually to just have "a quick visit" to sephora..Yes, only A VISIT (hehe). So, i went to Sephora Mid Valley with imran and my husband. As usual, my visit wont complete if i didn't play at their guerlain booth. I was quite upset initially as I can't see their Holiday Collection at all!  I thought the new collection meteorites already sold out. Then i met one of their BA there (I forgot to ask her name).. That girl is super-efficient. She took out the meteorites and brought me to their STORE. Yes! STORE!

She digging, digging and digging. I could see lots of guerlain boxes inside sephora bag in the store. She showed me the lipgloss, the nail lacquer and the lipstick! Sobbs! Remember my first intention is just to do "A VISIT"?. I just cant say no.. My heart is crying out... (So do my hubby..hahaha).





The meteorites is housed in a beautiful white marble snowball-shape packaging. The lid is amazingly beautiful  as when u took a glance from the top, u can see a guerlain logo with snowflakes shape imprinted in gold color. So luxury!

Guerlain lipstick comes in a wintery-metal packaging. The color is pink-coral shade. It is so lovely. I didn't get a chance to try them yet. Just adoring them for now. Will share with u later.

During my visit,  sephora gave a promotion! - for any purchase of guerlain items more than rm450, u are entitled to get their beauty travel set items which include mini guerlain kiss-kiss lipstick, mini perles primer and also a guerlain brush! 

Guerlain Flocons Enchantes Meteorites price: rm269.00
Guerlain Rouge G lipstick: rm 196
(Price above-exclude GST)

Hope you enjoy my quick update. Enjoy the pictures!
(Will share with you later for my MAC haul)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I read:

Makeup geek